Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Cervical Smears
- Child Health and Immunisations- health visitor led baby clinics are held at both surgeries on alternate Wednesdays.
- Dressings/Removal of Stitches
- Family Planning/Contraception– advice on all aspects of contraception can be given during normal surgery hours and as an emergency if needed.
- Maternity Services- antenatal clinics are held on Monday at CRI and on Wednesdays at Pengam Green. The service is provided by the midwifery team within the surgery.
- Minor Surgery- clinics held weekly via a doctor referral.
- Vaccinations and Immunisations- including influenza.